Consider hiring an independent communicator when you don’t have the time or expertise to do the work yourself. An independent communicator can help you with your writing needs, without adding to your overhead. An independent communicator can capture your organization’s voice, letting you do what you do best: grow your business.
The solution – Elizabeth Trew Communications
By outsourcing your communications work to Elizabeth Trew Communications, you can benefit from our expertise and have your work completed on time and on budget.
How we work
Call us to discuss your project and your budget.
We will arrange a one hour meeting with you – at no obligation – to discuss your business needs.
Within 24 hours, we will send you a price quote, a work schedule and a contract for you to sign.
After we receive the signed contract, we will ask you to provide us with your existing marketing materials and other information required for us to complete you project. Depending upon the scope of the project, we may also schedule another meeting with you.
Interested in finding more about our writing and communications services? Call us today at 416.485.3712.
7 reasons why you need a professional independent communicator
1. You’re short-staffed because of holidays, disability or maternity leaves.
2. You need someone who can explain complex subject matter to your readers.
3. You have a project in the works that’s stalled because too many people are getting their hands on it. The result: Your project becomes more about incorporating everyone’s ideas and less about getting your message across to your readers.
4. You have a project that requires input from many individuals with different writing styles and you need one writer to ensure that your organization communicates in one voice.
5. You need someone to polish and edit work produced by a subject matter expert or technical specialist who doesn’t have strong writing skills.
6. You need someone to look objectively at your project from a new angle who is not going to say, „We’ve always done it this way.“
7. You need someone to take care of routine work – writing newsletters, product brochures, updating your website – so your staff can use their knowledge of your organization to develop strategic plans or develop new products.
Elizabeth Trew Communications
160 Erskine Avenue, Suite 2004
Toronto, ON M4P 1Z3 Tel: 416.485.3712 Cell: 647.802.3712